Sonntag, 18. August 2013

There’s something amazing about this life. The very same worldly attribute that causes us pain is also what gives us relief: Nothing here lasts. What does that mean? It means that the breathtakingly beautiful rose in my vase will wither tomorrow. It means that my youth will neglect me. But it also means that the sadness I feel today will change tomorrow. My pain will die. My laughter won’t last forever but neither will my tears. We say this life isn’t perfect. And it isn’t. It isn’t perfectly good. But, it also isn’t perfectly bad, either.
— Yasmin Mogahed
Ever noticed how your body is trying to keep you safe?
When you hurt yourself and don’t put a band-aid on it because you think you deserve the pain
                                            Your body creates a natural band-aid to keep you protected.
When you want to tear open your skin
                                            Your skin fights back, creates a tough skin of scar tissue to prevent it happening again.
When you take all those pills because you’ve had enough
                                             Your stomach contracts to get rid of them
Because your body
                  Wants you
To live.
(and i want you to live too.
i love you.)

NEVER EVER FORGET THESE WORDS ABOVE 

Keine Kommentare: